How DAP customer - Deborah Johnson is using DAP to
Create & deliver her courses from her membership site!
“I'd love DAP to compete well with Kajabi - they have "templates" and full layouts, making it look easy but they are VERY expensive. DAP has SO many more features, especially combined with Membership. I'd like to see DAP REALLY take off in this area! The "look" is great, combined with Thrive Architect."
Watch this 2-part video series to learn everything you need to know on how to create/deliver your courses/Trainings using DAP.
Part 1 - User Experience
In this video (part-1), you can see the entire end-to-end user experience of a course fully built using DigitalAccessPass (DAP).
1. What happens when users login to her membership site? Where do they land?
2. How do users access their products/content?
3. How did she design her table-of-contents page (course outline)?
4. How she designed her lesson pages?
5. How did she configure DAP to prevent users from skipping lessons?
Part 2 - How to setup your course in DAP
In this video (part-2), you can see Deborah's entire course setup in DAP!
1. See how she has setup her course in DAP products page.
2. See how she created and customized a "mark as complete" button for her lesson pages. This allows her to prevent users from skipping lessons.
3. See how she created a course outline page (table of contents) for her course using DAP.
4. See how she generated a progress bar and published on her lesson pages.
You are welcome to join my Facebook group and post any (non-support related) questions that you may have about DAP or membership sites in general.
Share with Friends and Followers
How to Start Selling in 5 Minutes!
Looking for a shopping cart platform to sell your products? Watch this video to see how you start selling your products online using SmartPayCart.com (SPC) in just a few minutes!
SPC comes with a Drag and Drop Checkout Page Builder, Order Bumps, Multiple Payment Plans, 1-Click and Member's Area Upsells, Visual Funnel Builder, One-Off and Subscription Products, Pre-Applied Coupons, Order Receipts, Dunning Management, Full Tracking and Reporting, Instant Storefront, Failed Payment Manager, Subscription management, Donation buttons, Pay-what-you-want buttons, Add to Cart buttons and more...